Thursday, February 16, 2012

My Only Valentine's Decoration

Oh my goodness, you guys.  I am so tired!  I seriously spent most of the day yesterday in bed.  I feel fine, just tired.  Maybe I have mono.  Or maybe I just didn't have anything to do (besides house work, grocery shopping, and chairs to sand -- none of which got done).

What?  Valentine's is over.  Well, maybe I should show you my one and only decoration for the season.

Remember this fall wreath (bad picture, I know)?
 

Then it as a Christmas wreath.

Well, here it is as a Valentine's wreath.  

Now I have to find a way to make it a cool St. Patrick's wreath.  I'm thinking moss.  Any other ideas?

1 comment:

  1. I saw similiar things for sale on http://www.homeseasons.com, but i'm interested in some DIY work, any Walk through tips?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...