Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Featured!

I wanted to thank everyone that has featured the things I worked hard to make/repurpose.  Check out these fantastic blogs for tons of inspiration.  They won't disappoint.  

Striped Dresser


Animal Bums Coat Hook
 

Mammy Made Craft Blog


Silver and Lace Nightstand
Photobucket

Anthro Vase Knock-Off


Toy Box
Photobucket

Anthro bedding knock-off
Button

{nifty button}

Lil' Luna



 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/


you are talking too much

Christmas Wreath

Keeping It Simple


Peppermint Letter
 

Photobucket



Starlight Mint Frame



Home Staging Tip: Family Pictures


Photobucket



Let Birds Fly
Thirty Hand Made Days


Everything Under the Moon







Cherished Treasures”=

Let Birds Fly

Photobucket

lil luna featured button


Photobucket

Photobucket

grandfather clock makeover



Sweet Little Gals featured my mom's basement makeover.



Morgan's room was featured at:





My piano makeover was featured at these fab places:



UndertheTableandDreaming


Photobucket

Let Birds Fly

Photobucket




Photobucket




Gumdrop Pass







Mo Momma featured my craigslist chair
MoMomma

Saved by Suzy


DIY by Design featured my mom's basement makeover one week and my craigslist chair the next.


I was so surprised to find my love seat featured at a lot of places:

Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...