Saturday, December 1, 2012

Weight Loss List

Hi!  I'm Kelli.  This cutie is Sophie.  I had her on November 16th and am working hard to lose the fat that I gained by being pregnant.  I think I weighed in around 175 at the last appointment before she was born.  When I got pregnant I weighed 135.  So now I am trying to get back to where I was... and maybe fit enough to do a fitness show in the fall.

I used to be a nutrition and exercise consultant for a company that helped people lose fat and gain muscle (tone up, lose weight, or whatever you want to say) by creating food and exercise plans for each person (and were all very similar, by the way).  I graduated from BYU in exercise science.  I know that sounds like I should be teaching aerobics, and I would like to, but that is a pre-med major.  I was going to be a physical therapist but after shadowing a bunch of people I decided that wasn't the way for me to go.  So I got married and now I just mooch off of my husband -- a much better way to go if you ask me.  Kidding.

Anyway, back to exercise and diet.  I'm taking anyone who wants to go along with me.  If you have questions or need help, feel free to ask!  I just signed up to be a Beach Body coach since I do all their stuff anyway.  You can email me at kellinielson{at}yahoo{dot}com.  I'd love to hear from you.

Here are the health related posts that I have done so far.

Why Diets Don't Work
Broken Neck
Time to Get Fit
Meal Plan
Cheat Meals
154.8
Move It!
Sleeeeeeeeep
Flat Abs, No Muffins, Shrink Thighs
Progress
Work Out: January Week 1
10 lb Challenge
Treadmill
Work Out: January Week 2
Fitness Story: Megan
Work Out January: Week 3
Baby-Weight Progress
Fitness Story: Amy
Plateaus
Runner Safety -- What Happened to Me on the Provo River Trail
My Marathon Hero
Killer Arms: Lori
Beginning Running
Poop Happens -- 9 mile run story.

Recipes
Skinny Shepard's Pie
Healthy, Yummy Dinners
Vegan Greek Pizza
Veggie Spaghetti


12 Week Fitness Plan
Recommitting -- Week 1 (of 12) fitness plan.
Week 2
Week 3: A blog with a Purpose -- My story (eating disorders).
Week 4
Week 5
Week 6
Week 7
Week 8
Week 9 (and what I feed my kids)
Week 10 (and eating a plant-based diet)
Week 11
Week 12

Join me at The Color Run in Salt Lake City on 8/21/13.  Use the code COLORMETURQ to get $5 off registration!




1 comment:

  1. I graduated from BYU in exercise science. I know that sounds like I should be teaching aerobics, insanity workout

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...