Sunday, January 6, 2013

Treadmill

If I ever said "woot woot," it would be now.  But I don't say that.  Ever.  Anyway, why?  I got a treadmill!  Now I can do two-a-days.  Yay!

It started last summer when we drove past a garage sale sign and decided to follow the arrows.  These people had a treadmill for sale.  We didn't buy it that day but Tom thought about it and asked me to go back the next morning.  I did and they had just sold the treadmill.  We were kind of bummed.  So we thought that it would be a good Christmas present and we had time to shop around.

Fast forward to December.  We have a new baby and had not shopped for a treadmill.  My mom was staying with us and I told her that we were looking for one.  She told me that we could have theirs because it was only ever used as a place to put wet clothes to dry.  Done.  It took a lot of effort and my dad wasn't happy moving it, but we got it up their stairs, into the car and to my house.  Now it's all set up in my basement in front of the TV because I have to be watching something to be able to spend 40 minutes on it.  I don't think it's coincidence that an episode of Army Wives is 42 minutes.

And guess what!  There is a chance that I can win another treadmill.  Or you could.  I think you can still sign up for the Studio 5 Ten Pound Challenge and you should do it with me (if that's a goal of yours).  It's free and the goal is to lose 10 lbs in January.
Studio 5 "10 Pound Challenge"

1 comment:

  1. Yay! We had a treadmill, but I much prefer running outdoors :) Maybe because I didn't have a TV set up in front of it that would of helped!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...