Monday, January 28, 2013

Baby-Weight Progress

My Friday weigh-in was weird.  I weighed myself like 15 times and kept getting 150.4 and 149.0.  My scale is funny.  I move it all over the floor to see if it is consistent.  It was, but on both numbers so I'm going to go with 149.0.  Yay, right!  In the 140's!  I don't think I'll hit my goal of 145 by next Sunday but at least I'm kind of close.

Our weather has been so crappy for weeks.  Like so cold and smoggy (inversion).  I took my girls to my parents' house for a couple of days last week for something different to do.  It was sub 20's when we left our house.  About half way there it was in the mid 30's and we were high enough that the air was clean and we could actually see the sky that we had been missing for weeks.  Then 30 minutes later, back in the inversion at my parents' house, it was 7 degrees and smoggy.

Photo
Driving toward the big wall of lung cancer (inversion).
By Saturday I was just done with this weather.  The inversion was supposed to clear out (and it did on Sunday) and the temp was like 37 degrees so couldn't take it anymore.  I had to run outside.  The air was horrible and my throat burned but I was happy to be outside!

Photo: First outside run off the year! Eeeee!

Meanwhile, back at the gym the day before, I took pictures of my progress.  I'm still not "there" yet but it's getting better.

before
Photo
now
Photo

before
Photo
now
Photo

Starting weight on November 27-- 159.6
Total down: 10.6 lbs
Size: 10 jeans (although I can button up my 8's, but I would never wear them without Spanx)
Goal: 135 lbs, size 6 by March
Height: 5' 8"

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Kelli

    You look great! Keep going.

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking good! Great job! HATE all this smog. But today is a beautiful day! Whew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Kelli, you are looking great. I wish I could get the motivation to do something, but this weather is too depressing. Keep up the hard work.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...