Monday, September 10, 2012

No Sew Pillow

I have a ton of (like 6) pillows that are faded and will never be used again in their current state so I decided it would be prudent to recover and utilize them.  Then I can inundate our bed with cutesy decoration pillows that my husband is just going to love.  

This tutorial is not the most thorough, but it's not a science.  If you do pillows like this, make up your own thing.  

Start with a piece of material that is about 2 inches wider than the width of the pillow and about 3 times the length.  

Hot glue the sides onto the pillow.


Fold one of the lengths over and hot glue the sides down with the ends folded under (I glued the edges under before I glued it down).

Glue the front down in whatever way you want.  I did it in a wedge and glued a bow to the edge.

5 comments:

  1. Good idea, but you could also use stitch witchery...and iron seams together. Love the bow....good job!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the no-sew....BUT, I wouldnt glue directly on the pillow, that way when I got tired of this cover I can easily cut it off and replace with another fabric.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...