Monday, January 7, 2013

Work Out: January Week 2

I was perusing Bodybuilding.com... just kidding.  I was on Pinterest and I came across this story of how this girl went from unhealthy to super hot fitness model/body show competitor.  She gave an example of her workout so that is what I'm going to do this week... since I'm toying with the idea of doing a body show this summer.  Anyone want to do it with me?

Click on one of the pictures to read her story.
Kelsey ByersKelsey Byers

Oh, and since I didn't blog on Friday, my Friday weigh in was 152.8.  I mostly just stayed the same through Christmas and New Years.  

PS I'm switching day 3 and day 7.  I rest on Sundays.  You can do what you want.  Same results.


Day 1: AM Cardio, PM Shoulders/Abs
Day 2: AM Cardio, PM Legs
Day 3: Rest
Day 4: AM Cardio, PM Chest/Triceps
Day 5: AM Cardio, PM Back/Biceps
Days 6 and 7: Cardio Only

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...