Friday, December 7, 2012

154.8

154.8.  That's my weigh-in today.  It's been a week and five days since I started and I'm down 5 pounds.  Yeah!  Actually I wish it was more, but I don't, but I do.  I don't want to not have enough milk for Sophie but I just want to be back to normal, you know?  Anyway, good and healthy progress.

Today I'm going to post another diet plan.  It's cleaner than I have been eating and I will probably start to clean things up more for myself now that all our leftovers are gone from people bringing us meals (which we totally appreciate!).

This meal plan is between 1400-1500 calories, with an appropriate amount of carbs, protein, and fat. For those of you who want to use this, keep a daily food journal. Write down everything that you eat. That way if you deviate from this list you will be able to see what you are eating and know the reason you don't see results, if that's the case.

Weigh yourself the morning before you start this plan.  If you want me to help you out, email me with your weight and I can help you.  That way I can motivate you, see your progress, and you will feel more apt to stay with the program. You should plan on losing about a pound a week.

The times can vary. If you are up before 7AM, eat breakfast at whatever time you wake up. Then eat the other meals at the time difference that is on the list.

If you don't like some of the things on this list, let me know (if you want help) and I can change it to things you do like.  When I did this, my consultant (also my boss) added in doughnuts for breakfast for someone because he loved them (doughnuts) so much.  I don't recommend that, but it's possible.

Get at least 7 hours of sleep if possible.

And don't forget to enter my Shutterfly giveaway!  It ends tomorrow.

Here goes:
1 multi vitamin
1 essential fatty acid (fish oil)
64+ oz water

7:00 AM
1 c Cheerios (plain but you can add Splenda) -- 110 cal
1/2 c milk -- 43 cal
1/2 apple -- 45 cal
1 egg -- 78 cal
1 egg white -- 16 cal
292 Calories

9:00 AM
1/2 apple -- 45 cal
2 tbsp peanut butter -- 188 cal
233 Calories

11:00 AM
Carnation Instant Breakfast No Sugar Added-- 70 cal
1 orange -- 62
132 Calories

1:00 PM
1/2 whole wheat pita -- 85 cal
2 serving deli ham -- 100 cal
1 serving mustard - 3 cal
1/2 c spinach -- 4 cal
tomato (1 whole) -- 22 cal
214 Calories

3:30 PM
10 Reduced Fat Wheat Thins -- 100 cal
1 string cheese -- 80 cal
180 Calories

6:00 PM
4 oz boneless, skinless chicken breast -- 128 cal
3 oz sweet potato (cooked, with cinnamon and Splenda if desired) -- 77 cal
1 c frozen green beans -- 38 cal
243 Calories

9:00 PM
egg white omelet -- 80 cal
(4 egg whites + spinach, tomato, green peppers)
1 clementine (35 cal) or 1 kiwi (50 cal)
115 - 130 Calories

1409 -1424 Daily Calories


4 comments:

  1. KELLIIIIIII i'm so glad you are doing this!! i commented on the original post of you wantin to lose the weight and i started a lengthy comment but it was on my phone so it dissapeared haha.
    But I want to do with with you! i was doing so good after I had Riv.. then I broke my foot .. but now I am gettin back into excersising again.. and I need to clean up my eating Pronto!! So i'm with you girl! I hope... haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you are posting these!! My goal is to not gain over the holidays and then I'm starting a biggest loser competition the first week of January so I'll be coming back to these posts for ideas. Keep 'em coming!! Man, though, time is not my friend, I'm not sure how I'll have time to stop and eat this often, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can make a plan with fewer meals for you, Britt. Just text me. Win this competition!!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...