Monday, August 29, 2011

DIY Coffee Table

For the first four years that we were married, we didn't have a coffee table.  Maybe it's because we don't drink coffee, maybe I just didn't care.  Finally I decided that it was time so I found this orangey wood thing at D.I. and negotiated it down to $15.  Then I sanded, primed, painted (Heirloom White and a glossy dark brown), and glazed, and voila... a new coffee table that I like love... for around $20 (including paint)!

This is how it was in the old house.  Pretty soon I'll have it ready in the new house.  Stay tuned.


I'll be linking up to the parties on my Linky List.  Check them out for some amazing inspiration. And have your Pinterest ready!

7 comments:

  1. that looks like a totally different table- much more up to date! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your table! What a great transformation! :) I am working on a similar finish on a side table right now--you have given me inspiration to finish that up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much improved! Looks fabulous in the room. I would love to have to share your talents at my VIP party today. http://designergarden.blogspot.com/2011/09/vip-party-26.html
    Have a great holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shape of that table, and of course the new paint job.

    Thanks for joining the party again this week!

    xoxo Bunny Jean
    @ Bunny Jean's Decor and More!
    (my MAIN blog)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I am so inspired! Great job!! and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...