Thursday, April 18, 2013

The Salt Lake Color Run

If there's anything I want you to take away from this blog it's to 1) exercise, and 2) never pay full price for anything.

That's why this post is so great.


You get exercise and a discount.


I'm excited to promote Salt Lake City's "The Color Run" on August 24th!


That's right!  You get $5 off by using my special code, colormeturq at TheColorRun.com!  (I got my own special code!!!!!)


I have never done a color run before so I can't wait to do this!


Sign up and run it with me!  It's not timed.  It's not a race.  It's a run.  A fun one.  A 5k.  Where you get colored.  Oh, and you don't have to run.  You can walk.  

I already got my mom to sign up.  It's your turn!  Let me know if you do and we can meet up. 

If you aren't going to be in Salt Lake that day, you can find one near you on The Color Run's Facebook page.

1 comment:

  1. I already have a shoot scheduled that day. Do you know what time it starts and goes until? I would love to do this with you...but I'm sure I couldn't keep up. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...