Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Vacation: Over

Oh hey, it's been a while.  I was on vacation last week (pictures to come) and the week before... well, I was so mad I couldn't blog.

It all began when my husband started getting cold feet about buying the house -- the one we were supposed to close 10 days ago.  Well, long story short, we didn't buy the house.  And I say "we" lightly.  Because I still wanted it.  But it's kind of a thing where we both have to be in on it.  Especially since the one with the job was the one who wanted out.

We are out $2,000.

Me = Angry for days.

There's a lot I could have done with $2,000.

I'm okay now.  I still have my moments but I get it.  I'm sure there will be a time where we'll both be like, "remember when we were going to buy that house?  So glad we didn't."  Someday.

On a happy note, our vacation was awesome!  If you follow me on Instagram (@theturquoisepiano) you already know that we went to Disneyland.  We drove and decided where to stay and for how long as we went.  I can be a planner, but we had no plans when we left except for the dates of Disneyland and Sea World.  It was really relaxing.

I did't watch what I ate the whole time and I don't think I even ate a vegetable, unfortunately.  The crappy thing is that no matter how I look, if I don't eat well I feel fat.  But sometimes (like on vacation) the hassle isn't worth it.  And a big part of traveling for me is experiencing the food.

I have a meeting with my trainer tomorrow and I'm pretty sure I'll be eating egg whites and oatmeal for the next 4 months (until the figure show I'm planning on doing in October).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...