Hello! I hope everyone is having a great day! I am. Today I'm a guest blogger over at Designer Garden so head on over and check it out!
Also, I am super flattered! Deborah from Confessions of a Craigslist Junkie awarded me The Versatile Blogger award. This award is meant to highlight blogs to increase awareness and readership. I really appreciate Deborah for thinking of me for this award and I appreciate everyone who reads my blog. LOVE YOU!
The rules of this award are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave the award to you. Check.
2. Share 7 things about yourself. If you read Friday's post, you know some things, but I'll give you 7 more. :)
3. Award it to 15 other bloggers (I've also seen 10, so I think I'll do 10).
7 things about me:
1. When I was little I wanted to be an actress. Remember the show Full House? Yeah, I wanted to be Candace Cameron. Now I think being an actress would be fun but it's not really what I dream about (except for Sunday night -- I dreamed that I got offered a job on Days of Our Lives - ha! That Deidre Hall sure is nice).
2. In college I was the teacher's assistant for a human dissection lab. It was really neat.
3. I have been running in the same type of shoes since 1998. They were the Asics 1990 series but now I think they are up to 2060 or higher. I buy them on sale online at Kelly's Running Warehouse and I have gone through probably 15 pairs. LOVE them and won't change!
4. After I got married I got a job as an exercise and nutrition consultant helping people lean up (gain muscle and lose fat). I worked there for 4 months before we moved to Idaho.
5. Another job I had (seems to be a theme) was at a program for troubled teenagers in South Carolina. A friend of mine worked there and hooked me up after I broke off a marriage engagement and needed to get away.
6. I wrote a 250+ page novel and am almost finished with my second. Just trying to get it published now.
7. I love love love going on cruises. We are going on one next month!
10 blogs that get the award from me:
Livin Pretty Simple - Michelle is one of my very good and talented friends who makes amazing crafts.
Raising Lemons - Tiffany's blog has so much information for women trying to be good moms. Love it!
Crafty, Scrappy, Happy - Jamie has probably received this award but she is so talented. I see her stuff all over blogland and she is super nice to me.
Living Savvy - Tiffany has some amazing stuff and she has a knack for design.
The Bold Abode - Gwen painted her piano. Need I say more?
Designing by Numbers - Christina just started her blog this month and has already caught my attention with her inspiring posts.
The ShabbyTulip - Rachelle has been blogging for about as long as I have and I really love her projects.
Spruce Your Nest - Brooke is a total "get out of debt" girl like me. Instant connection!
WhyCuzICan - Suzanne has tons of great ideas and she always leaves nice comments for me.
Between Naps on the Porch - Susan has a ton of followers and hosts the first Linky party I ever joined and I get the most traffic from it (and I do a lot of them). This is a huge blog but one that I really appreciate.
I hope you all have a chance to visit the blogs I awarded and Confessions of a Craigslist Junkie. If you can, leave some comments and follow them. They are all so great!