Monday, November 7, 2011

Lost Passport

I'm sorry.  I thought I was going to post something great today but then I realized I haven't seen my passport since we moved and we have been searching the entire house for it... without luck.  So, I haven't been able to finish my projects.

Here is a little something to hold you over until tomorrow when I start my series of guest posts (both on other blogs and on mine).

This is the very first video I made and edited on the computer.  It's quality is not great but I guess people kind of like it since it has had almost 70,000 views.  Click here or on the photo.  And just so we're clear, I already know I'm a dork.

 

7 comments:

  1. Oh no! I hope you've found your passport. I hate when that happens! The video is so cute! Have a wonderful, safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you find it! enjoy the vaca... you will laugh when you are not the boat sipping a frozen drink and listening to the steel drums!

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you find it! That must be stressful. Laura Cottage and Broome

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! I hope you find it! I'm insane about our passports and keep them in the fire safe. James Bond took his out one day when he went to France with a friend (we live in Europe and while you don't NEED them to travel across boarders, but it's still smart to have them) and didn't put it back. I freaked out when we were getting ready to fly to Spain. We found it (in his underwear drawer!), but I made sure it went back in the fire safe when we got home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok can I just say that video made my day. It gave me a good laugh. I love the country. Gary still makes fun of me because I say jockey box instead of glove compartment. He thinks I am a hick sometimes. I sure hope you find your passport. There is nothing worse than not being able to find things. Have a great trip. So jealous. I would love to somewhere warm. Already hating winter and it has just begun. Can't wait to hear about it and see all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to do the blog swap! Email me at bloggingbypictures@gmail.com for details :)

    Diana
    bloggingbypictures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay...if it was me and I was moving...I'd have probably shoved that passport into an old purse that was moving with me? Or...I might have given it to someone to hold onto for me? Anything ringing any bells? Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...