Thursday, August 9, 2012

No IKEA Tuesdays

If I haven't mentioned it before, I live about 5 minutes from IKEA.  It's the first time in 4 1/2 years that I've had one in my state, let alone super close to me.  Anyway, the IKEA near me has free kid's meals on Tuesdays and my friend, my mom, and I made the mistake of going (with 6 kids).  One stigma that Utah has is that there are a billion kids.  Well, it's true.  And they were all at IKEA around 12:30 on Tuesday for free food.  Believe me, I will never shop there on Tuesday again (unless it's completely necessary).   So not worth $2.99.

Needless to say, I was a little flustered with the scenario and I decided that I didn't care about the cost, I was going to buy a lamp for my husband's nightstand.  This is what I got (below).  
Not sure if I love it since it is still in the box and will be until the room is closer to being finished.  Don't worry, I will definitely spice up the shade a bit -- unless I find another that I like more.  

Has anyone found any "must have" items at IKEA or anywhere else lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...