Thursday, March 15, 2012

Slump

I am in a creativity slump with a capital S.  But on an exciting note, my dream house is for sale.  Literally.  This is my dream house.  And it's only $1.95 million.  (Sigh) If I only had like $1.9499 million more It would be mine!

Boise Luxury Manor on Waterfront Lot 2280 Bluestem Ln e1331748705347 Boise Luxury Manor on Short Sale, 2280 Bluestem Ln. 

Boise Luxury Manor on Waterfront Lot 2280 Bluestem Ln 5 300x198 Boise Luxury Manor on Short Sale, 2280 Bluestem Ln. 

Boise Luxury Manor on Waterfront Lot 2280 Bluestem Ln 4 300x198 Boise Luxury Manor on Short Sale, 2280 Bluestem Ln. 

Boise Luxury Manor on Waterfront Lot 2280 Bluestem Ln 2 300x198 Boise Luxury Manor on Short Sale, 2280 Bluestem Ln. 

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! But, it's a little bit small, isn't it? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, but WOULD not want to dust that sucker...but I guess if I could afford a house like that it wouldn't be an issue...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, that's a fixer upper! I'd love a house like that, but wouldn't want to clean it. I'll just be happy with the one I've got! ;)

    P.S. Your adorable tulle baby skirt was featured over at Crafty Cousins today. Thanks so much for linking up! :)
    ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  4. That house is amazing.

    I am having a Sunday Blog Hop going on right now and would love for you to join the fun:>

    Danielle
    Blissful & Domestic
    http://blissfulanddomestic.blogspot.com/2012/03/sunday-blog-hop-5.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...