Friday, February 15, 2013

My Favorite Things

First of all, a big welcome to all of my new readers!  Aw, thanks for liking, following, reading and commenting.  I really appreciate everyone.  If you want to follow and aren't, click on one of those buttons at the top of the page (FB, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter) or the GFC follow button to the right.

You know those things you can't live without -- in a completely first world way?  Like Facebook, AC in your car, DVR, etc.  Today I'm going to share some of my fave things that I can't don't want to live without.

 
Relax MD App -- If you have a baby, you need this.  It is a white noise app and it's FREE.  There's a vacuum sound that I put next to my baby when she is crying.  It calms her down in like 2 seconds.  Plus Tom snores and I can't sleep without white noise to drown him out (or I banish him to the couch, Morgan's room, or the guest room).  This app has a great oscillating fan option that I love.

Map My Run App -- I have this on my phone and it tells me how fast I'm going, how far I've gone, where I've gone, and it lets me save my runs.  So cool.
Women's Asics GT-2170
Asics Running Shoes -- This particular model is the 2170.  I think mine are the 2150.  I buy them from kellysrunningwarehouse.com and get last season's model on clearance.  They rule!  I have used the same shoe model for 14 years.  I used to sell athletic shoes when I was in college and I sold the crap out of this shoe.  LOVE it!  


Kitchen Aid Blender -- I stole my mom's Blendtec for a while and it was awesome.  Then she gave me a Kitchen Aid for Christmas last year and asked for hers back.  I like this better.  It was like 1/4 the price and blends my green drinks perfectly -- ice included!  You can get them at Target or Macy's for around $100.

Chi Flat Iron -- This baby straightens and curls.  I love it.  I use it on me and my 3-year-old.  It never pulls individual hairs and it heats up in 5 seconds.


Blue Diamond Smokehouse Almonds -- Yum.  Great snack.  Salty.  

Emerald Cocoa Roast Almonds -- If you're in the mood for more of a chocolaty snack, try a handful of these.
Rustoleum Spray Paint -- My fave.  I like Valspar too.  I stick to those two.

Cafe Rio -- If you don't live close to one, I'm sorry.  Mmmm.  Cheat meals.

Buckle -- I used to buy super inexpensive jeans because I am a frugal person but I bought my first pair of "expensive" jeans from Buckle and I can't go back (unless there is a good deal, duh).  I'm going to splurge when I lose the baby weight.

There you go.  I hope you can use this information if you ever need to buy me a present or something.  Start with the paint and go from there.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I loved your post over at Skinny Meg's yesterday! I MUST have white noise to sleep and use an app too (not the same one though). When my husband gets up for work his feet pop like crazy and I lay my phone across my face so I don't hear him. Its insane!! But, you just made me feel a little more normal :) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love my Chi and Cafe Rio, duh! Your new blig looks great, btw. You'll have to teach me you ways. I'm in a slump!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post on SkinnyMeg Thanks for sharring your knowledge. I recentley bought my1st pair of Asics LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...