Wednesday, May 15, 2013

New Blog

Hey (say it like hey-ay!)!  Do you ever have your mind so full of ideas that you are just overwhelmed?  That's my life.

This idea has to do with the figure show that I committed to doing when I was Blogger of the Week on KSL.  I'm serious about it.  I talked to a trainer who trains people for shows.  He can get me there by the October show... but it costs $1200 for just the training.  Then there is supplements and training on how to stand and spray tanning... you get the picture.  We're not poor but we are buying a house right now so it's not like we have a lot of extra cash just hanging out to be spent on a vain goal.  You know?

So I've been contacting companies, large and small, about sponsoring me with either cash or product.  So far Nike and Gap have turned me down.  But I have some awesome yes's and I'll reveal them when things are finalized.

Anyway, if you know of a company that you think would like to sponsor me, let me know!

Oh, and I have a new blog focused on fitness.  It's called The Loss Cause.  Check it out.  It's under construction but any followers or FB likes I can get are very appreciated.  Sponsors like that stuff.  ;)

The Loss Cause

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...