Friday, February 17, 2012

Guest Post: The ArtsyGirl Connection

Hi guys!  I have a fantastic blog to introduce to you today.  I am sponsoring The ArtsyGirl Connection this month and have been a follower and Linky party joiner for months.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.  Here is the blog's very talented creator, Marilyn...

Happiest Of New Year's Friends... I am Super EXCITED to have an opportunity to be
sharing with you today from my space next door via The ArtsyGirl Connection.
...........................................
I am Marilyn, the heart and creator of The ArtsyGirl Connection and really
thankful to be a sponsor here at Kelli's INCREDIBLY Creative
and Inspirational Space and very excited to get to know you all.
Below is a bit about me and a few of my favorite projects I've created
and shared on my blog..Hope you enjoy and stop in sometime..
I H.E.A.R.T My Artsy Friends.. Join Us..
I'm a mother to two beautiful mini Moon's, engaged to my very best friend, craft addict,
pixel lover, upcycling junkie and a DIY trial and error chef in my own world!! I love indulging 
in creative outlets from crafting to enhancing our home over the season's and creating unique 
items for my children. I craft for cause and totally light up at any opportunity to help bring 
awareness where needed to various issues close to my heart.  I will LOVE to get to know 
you all and an opportunity to indulge in more future blog shenanigans sometime.. 
Hope you can all stop in and say hello..
...............................
A Few Of My Fun Favorite Projects From My Blog
.......................................
Strawberry Sweetheart Shakes
These are a SUPER delish and amazing treat for your loves!
I am a huge upcycling fanatic and LOVE to re-do things normally considered junk 
into fun artsy decor for my home. Here are a few of my Upcycling projects!
UpCycle Your Old Light Bulbs Into Pretty Vases
These amazing vases now hang on my kitchen window.. Very lovely!

Amazing Driftwood Bottles
These are used bottles collected and decorated using paint, driftwood
and flowers. It's one of my FAVORITE thing's I've created and shared via my blog.. 
*** 
A Special Christmas Soiree Featured Item
This is another upcycling project I made for Christmas, it features TP 
Roll's made into Christmas ornaments and stuffed with love notes 
and sweets. My family really enjoyed them.. 
***
Vintage Candy Corn Bottles
You guessed it... Another upcycling project I created for Halloween. These are
Vintage Candy Corn Bottles I created for decor from this past Halloween.
They turned out pretty festive and lovely for the seaaon.
I made these awesome place cards for Christmas Dinner this year. I have a zillion
of corks from years of collection and finally decided to start making use of them.
It was a big hit and everyone enjoyed the idea of having a special
place holder and got to take them home!
...........................................
I also indulge in a lot of fun Cause related events and would LOVE to share in
any you have got going on. Please certainly let me know and I will share and join in!
Want to share inspiration..? Stop in and visit/link up sometime to my Thursday
Pin'Inspired Party ~ Pin Inspirational Thursdays every week! I would LOVE
to get to know you all and share in some of your creativity featured in your
space. You can also find me via Pinterest (Heart it!), Tweet with me,
or join in for fast updates via facebook anytime..
.....................
I sincerely appreciate you having me here today Kelli.
 Wishing you and all your lovely friends here at The Turquoise Piano
The HAPPIEST OF NEW YEAR'S!! Cheer's To Success,Love and Creativity!
Sincerely......
Photobucket
Thanks, Marilyn, for joining us today.  I have to make the candy corn bottles for next Halloween!  And I love everything you do!  

Head on over to visit and show her some love!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks SO much for having me Kelli.. I am truly honored to be a sponsor here : )) YOU R O C K!!! xoxox..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...